Classic Wine Styles of New Zealand
- The Wine-oji® Classic Cards range illustrates classic styles of wine from around the world: the ultimate tool for learning about wine regions, grape varieties and taste.
- Sharpen your understanding of New Zealand wines with the Wine-oji® Classic Wine Styles of New Zealand. This deck highlights the fundamental regions and varieties from North to South, giving you a broad insight into the key wine styles from across the country.
- What are the subtle differences between Syrah from Waiheke Island and Syrah from Hawke’s Bay? How does Pinot Gris taste from the Wairarapa compared with Central Otago?
- Master your blind tasting skills and use as flashcards for enhanced study.
- Have fun with friends while enjoying a glass of wine, or gift to a wine lover or novice!
- Made with high-quality, durable material and shrink-wrapped for a classy finish.
What’s included: 31 Classic Cards, 9 Wine-oji® Library Cards and Wine-oji® action leaflet.